We’re open, stop on by. Visitors may notice changes when they return.
We have implemented several measures to protect what matters most…the health of our community, customers, and staff. During these challenging times, we remain focused on continuing to provide excellent service to our visitors by:
• Monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and federal, state and local agencies to ensure we are acting in line with the most up-to-date guidance from the scientific and medical communities.
• To protect our visitors and employees, effective immediately, all staff will wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times. For the safety of all we ask that guests wear masks as well. This requirement does not apply to young children who are not able to maintain a face covering on their own or individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
• Encouraging social distancing, providing sanitizing stations and limiting the number of visitors inside our gift shop and museum.
• We are communicating regularly with our staff to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our visitors.
• We have secured ample cleaning supplies and have educated our associates on the proper ways to clean their hands and limit the spread of germs through social distancing.
• We are fully committed to the health of our visitors and staff. We will continue to stay well-informed and work in trusted ways to help minimize spread of the Coronavirus.
There are limitations to the number of visitors that will be allowed in the museum and gift shop at one time. When we reach capacity, we will incorporate a waiting list and have our visitors either wait in their car or on our plaza as long as you abide by social distancing requirements. We will contact you via phone when there is an opening.
Thank you for your patience during this transition.